A one-stop solution for a wide variety of web development services. Fully customized and responsive websites. Advanced solutions for our valued customers.
You could be planning on getting your first website made or you may just be looking for a better one. Regardless, you should at least be aware of the fundamentals of web design. And there is no need to worry, it will only take 3 minutes to read.
In the first place, we need to agree that a website is an integral part of your online marketing activities. When you look at all the marketing platforms and strategies, what they really do is help you acquire website users. The key feature of a website is to transform these visitors into customers. This is called CONVERSION in marketing terms. An unreliable website would ultimately require you to spend money on additional marketing strategies. As long as you can’t turn Tourists into CUSTOMERS, you don’t need any more.
The great your website is, the more consumers you can turn into, regardless of whether you sell consumer goods, offer local services, or create homes.
A variety of industry professionals refer to themselves as web designers, but they are actually just a bunch of computer geeks with a rudimentary understanding of coding. By definition, without a lot of preparation, you’ll easily get a website for yourself, with lots of content, images, and contacts. However, the real question is, “is that the way to convert your visitors into customers?” Is that what you’re after? and the answer is straightforward: “NO! ”
You just have to look for someone who is very serious about web design.
Now we can play our part!
We use the following seven-step web design process when we create websites:
- Phase 1: ANALYSIS The first step is all about information gathering: figuring out the mission, objectives, and target audience of the website.
- Phase 2: PLANNINGA map plan provides a description of the overall site layout, technology that will be used, and a site map.
- Phase 3: DESIGNIn addition to wireframe models and visual style, we put a lot of emphasis on developing a better user experience.
- Phase 4: CONTENT This is the final step, where you add the CONTENT. A very important step in the process is selecting the right text, picture, or video to use – both for your site visitors and search engines.
- Phase 5: DEVELOPMENT Now we ACTUALLY build the website using HyperText Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) with the assistance of databases and other technologies. It is possible to have connectivity on our websites for mobile devices as well.
- Phase 6: TESTINGWe evaluate every technical feature, such as code and scripts, compatibility with major browsers, but we also think about whether the website accomplishes its goals.
- Phase 7: DEPLOYMENT Once we have launched the web, our work is far from being done! To make sure there are no issues before the race, we always watch what happens right after the starting line. This way, we can deal with any potential problems before they even occur. If you would like, we can handle future maintenance and updates as well.
“Building a website is easy, designing one takes skill.”
This is how websites should be done; this is how web design works. As you can see, our customers concur!
So, if you feel the same excitement for higher-quality websites as we do, please drop us a line! We’ll be glad to assist you with everything we do best!
We provide the following Web Development Services,
- Static Web Development
- Dynamic Web Development
- WordPress Web Development with Transparency
- eCommerce Web Development with Modules Integration
- Customize Web Development
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Shipping and Tracking
- Cod or Pod Implementation
- eCommerce Application Development
- Online Store Development
- Custom eCommerce Web Development
- Highly Security Features
- Speed Optimization with Flexible, Quick, and Scalable
Harsh Designs is one of the leading Graphic Design, Web Development, Android & IOS Application Development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, and Video Marketing Company in Hyderabad, India. We have helped small, medium, and large business organizations to create their Branding experience through Graphic Designing, Digital Marketing, and Content Creation. We became an important destination for many people who wanted to market their brand through advertisements.
Harsh Designs Gives 100% importance to Web development and creating an everlasting impression for our clients’ projects
We at Harsh Designs make a quality lasting for decades of every project we deal with, keeping in mind the need for Brand visibility, Brand sustainability in the competitive ever-growing business, and brand value.