[Download] Social Media Marketing India Calendar-2021 content plans for brands & creators.
Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, each of us has access to at least one of these apps. Don’t we? We do open these apps at least once a day isn’t it? Social Media Marketing Calendar is the usage of these platforms to improve brand visibility, to maintain two-way communication with customers, to acquire new customers, and to conquer new markets. The ultimate goal of marketing is to increase the top line and bottom-line sales, and digital marketing is a boon for small and medium businesses who otherwise could not afford the exorbitant costs of traditional marketing.
One most important social media engagement includes special occasion posts. While certain special days like festivals and national holidays are common to all sectors, businesses should also make efforts to list out the important days relevant to the sectors they operate in. This helps them to strengthen their bonds with their customers.
At Harsh designs, we understand the importance of such posts, and we not only help our customers identify such special occasions, but also design eye-catchy creatives.
Advantages in using a Social Media Marketing Calendar?
- Save the important time you have
- The easier way to treat a post without dispute
- Easier to create content with text and graphics
- You won’t miss important days
- The same calendar can be used for customers too
To maximize your visibility on all social media platforms, you can use the Social Media Calendar. Social media helps to expand across the globe with all business needs.
Social Media Marketing Calendar Tips:
- For important days, follow the Social Media Schedule.
- Develop Banners with Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator/Other Tools for Design
- Write and Interesting Post Titles
- Plan Social Media Post using Hootsuite or other tools for scheduling
- Post an article one month before a special day
- Post articles for your audience-related interesting and important topics
- Do Q/A sessions once over 15 days (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
- Conduct Webinars via Social Media Platforms
- Create more promotional content to reach a wider audience.
- Use #HashTags in Post
- Always use the logo in Image post for Branding
- Use short links while sharing in Social Media Channels
- Post Infographics
Benefits of using Social Media Marketing Calendar:
- A social media calendar will assist you in planning out your social media campaigns and test out various strategies.
- The ability to utilize social media scheduling tools that allow you to visualize your social media strategy over a period of time and stay organized across all social media platforms.
- Planning social media calendar months in advance will save you from constantly scouring trends and news articles for posts to post.
- Scheduling your calendar effectively supports your entire content strategy by reinforcing your goals and messaging, facilitating collaboration among your team members, and enabling further effective publishing.
- It improves the consistency of your brand voice and style by establishing your brand voice and style before you post.
- You can make your own template or download it from any search engines like Google, Bing, many more… and you can add your content to them and schedule it so that it will post automatically even if you are busy with some other work.
- A solid social media calendar gives a sufficient supply of time for relevant content that is valuable to your audience.
- Using a Social Media content calendar allows you to develop a consistent flow of content, which builds towards your marketing goals.
Following is the list of special days, during which posts, videos, blogs, stories help you propagate your business more effectively.
About the Author:
Sushmita Dabbiru is a Digital Marketer, SMM Expert, SEO Analyst, and Content Creator from Hyderabad, Telangana.
- 4 reasons to know how Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Digital Marketing can enhance the business on
- Design is everywhere. From the dress you’re wearing to the smartphone you’re holding, it’s design. on
- The Story of Graphic Design – A Brief History of Graphic Design on
- [Download] 10 Premium Decorative Fonts For Free! on
- Logo Design Creative Brief: 2 steps to the perfect logo design for your brand. on